8 Exciting New doTERRA Products Released in Australia for 2018
I love it when new doTERRA products are released… It feels just like Christmas!
Here’s my super-quick rundown on the 8 new products released at the Australian convention this year, so you can see…
- what they are,
- the benefits they offer, and
- how you can use them.
1 Copaiba essential oil
I had to start with Copaiba essential oil because it was so eagerly anticipated by many, including me!
You can get loads more information about it on my blog post Let me introduce you to… Copaiba Oil, so for now I’ll move on… but let me just say… It is an incredible essential oil!
2 Neroli Touch
Neroli essential oil helps to:
- Promote feelings of calm and well-being emotionally
- Lift mood and ease anxious feelings
- Soothe skin and help to reduce the appearance of minor blemishes on your skin
In Neroli Touch, the neroli essential oil comes already diluted in fractionated coconut oil, so it’s easy to apply topically.
To use aromatically, either inhale the aroma from the bottle, or place to drop in your hands, rub them together, and gently inhale the aroma.
3 Jasmine Touch
Jasmine Touch has similar properties to Neroli Touch:
- Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Helps to lift mood
- Has a beautiful aroma for which Jasmine is highly prized, so you can use it as a natural pure-fume
Jasmine Touch is pre-diluted with fractionated coconut oil, really easy and convenient to use, especially when out and about.
4 Rose Touch
Rose essential oil, one of the most precious essential oils, is renowned for its sweet aroma. In Rose Touch it has been combined with fractionated coconut oil making it much more affordable, as well as really easy to use.
- Use as a beautiful, romantic pure-fume
- It helps to promote healthy-looking skin and to reduce the appearance of blemishes
- It has mood lifting properties
You can easily apply to your pulse points through the day, and to any minor skin imperfections.
5 Manuka Touch
Manuka essential oil has multiple benefits for which it has been used for centuries.
In Manuka Touch the essential oil comes prediluted in fractionated coconut oil and can be used to:
- Help promote feelings of calm and relaxation
- Help promote healthy-looking skin
- Help during meditation because it has grounding properties
6 Blue Tansy essential oil
Yay, for Blue Tansy!
Many of us have been enjoying Blue Tansy’s properties for ages in Balance blend and Ice Blue blend, but now it’s also available as an individual oil.
- It is commonly used for its beautiful skin soothing properties, and because it can help to reduce the appearance of blemishes
- It helps to uplift mood
- And of course, it can be used when you’re feeling a bit achy, maybe when you’ve had a long day at work or after a workout
It can be diffused. Or diluted in your moisturiser or favourite carrier oil, and applied topically.
You can also add a few drops to your bath water* for an extra relaxing experience.
7 Lumo diffuser
This is a beautiful diffuser, inspired by nature, and super gorgeous.
It has a maple wood base, and 7 different lighting options. You can set it to run for 2-5 hours continuously, or 10 hours intermittently.
8 Lavender Peace bath bar
Bath bar to relax and cleanse! Gentle, foaming, moisturising, and of course, it smells beautiful.
So there’s my quick run-down, I’d love to know which ones you’ve already tried… Let me know in the comments below x
*Remember to dilute essential oils with fractionated coconut oil or organic shower gel prior to adding to the bath, as oils and water do not mix. This helps to emulsify, so that the oils do not remain concentrated and just float on top of the water.