Episode 108: Essential Oils for Pregnancy, Birth, Babies & Postpartum
If you are currently pregnant, this episode is for you! I’m covering pregnancy, birth and postpartum care, including some simple tools to help you through each phase.
I’ve compiled some of the tools and learnings that helped me on my journey with my 3 babies — all completely different births; from a mentally traumatic first birth to an empowered hospital birth, and then finally a beautiful home birth with just hubby and I present — and share these with you!
Each woman — and each pregnancy, delivery and postpartum experience — is different, and the journey to becoming a mama is a huge transition and oftentimes overwhelming. Hopefully, utilising essential oils helps make the journey a little easier for you!
What You’ll Learn
- Nourishment during pregnancy
- Morning sickness, and the essential oils & resources you can use to support yourself
- Using essential oils to combat common pregnancy complaints, including constipation, fatigue, insomnia and restless legs
- Preparing for birth, and which essential oils can help you to get labour ready
- How I used essential oils for newborn and breastfeeding support, and why you should go low-tox when it comes to common baby care products
- The importance of allowing yourself kindness as you undergo the huge transition that is becoming a mama!
Links & Resources
‘Real Food for Pregnancy’ by Lily Nichols
‘The First 40 Days’ by Heng Ou
My blog post on ‘How to Prepare for a Home Birth‘ which includes information on how to have an empowered birth regardless of your birth choices
Uplevel Your Life Episode 106: ‘Essential Oils for Fertility’
Uplevel Your Life Episode 107: Melissa Kupsch (aka That Homeopath) on ‘The Revival of Homeopathy’
Join my signature Healthy Home Reset Course here and start lowering your toxin exposure today.
Did you enjoy this episode?
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Uplevel Your Life® podcast, I am so excited to share with you the many inspirational, raw and educational conversations that I have been having with industry experts.
I would very much appreciate it if you could please take a few minutes to hit subscribe/follow on your favourite podcast platform. I would love for you to leave a rating and a review too!
This little favour that I ask of you will help me to help many other women feel empowered and inspired to uplevel their life too. I am so grateful to you for leaning in and being a part of my journey, and for giving me the chance to continue to support and empower you and many others.
Thank you so much!