Beating the Winter Blues with Essential Oils
Winter is starting to roll in with the cooler weather and rain, but your mood doesn’t have to match the weather! Many essential oils can help lift your mood throughout the change in seasons, but most importantly they can also assist boosting your immune system and aiding natural remedies for some cold and flu symptoms.
- Diffuse 2 drops of OnGuard, 1 drop Oregano, 1 drop of Lemon, Frankincense and Tea Tree for an immune boost in your home.
- Rub Oregano essential oil diluted with fractionated coconut oil down your spine and bottoms of feet when feeling under the weather to assist your body’s natural healing process.
- Dilute IceBlue with fractionated coconut oil and apply around aching joints when your immune system is low.
- Mix 1 drop of Lemon and 1 drop of OnGuard with a tablespoon of honey to soothe a sore throat.
- Diffuse 5 drops of EasyAir to help ease the sniffles, or dilute with fractionated coconut oil and apply to chest.
- Dilute 1 drop of Peppermint with fractionated coconut oil and place under your nose to support open airways and help you breathe easily.
Want to know more about the effects essential oils can have on your family’s life? Have a read of my Introduction to Essential Oils eBook.