Choccy Almond Cups (Dairy Free)
What you need:
200grams of Cacao Butter (shaved or buttons so it melts easily)
2 tablespoons of Cacao Powder
2-4 tablespoons of Rice malt syrup
400mls of coconut milk
1 cup of chopped almonds
What you need to do:
- Melt cacao butter in pot on a medium heat.
- Once completely melted turn down heat and add cacao powder and rice malt syrup, stir until very well combined.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for 3 mins on low heat
- Once combined pour evenly into 20 cup cake moulds
- Evenly sprinkle chopped nuts into all moulds.
- Set in freezer
- Serve and enjoy
1. You can use coconut oil as a substitute for cacao butter.
2. Store in freezer otherwise they will melt(you can eat them straight out of the feezer).
3. If you have want them to be out of the freezer for an extended period of time- e.g. at a party, have them sitting on a bed of ice to keep cold